Don’t miss the August issue of Trout & Salmon magazine. On sale Thursday, June 29.
- A West Coast sporting dream: trout and salmon in river, loch and salt
- Celebrating Cardiff’s Taff, a remarkable recovering urban trout river
- George Barron’s guide to Llyn Trawsfynydd. Wales’ best trout reservoir?
- Ten of the best summer switch rods put through their paces
- Winning tactics for the evening sedge hatch
PLUS: Tom Doc Sullivan’s top three Irish wet-flies, Scott Mackenzie quizzed, and Rob Denson’s top-drawer hackle tips.